Limited Late Spring Registration is still available!! Registration was open from Feb 8th through 8am April 8th so there is now a $20 late fee. Remaining space is first come first serve. U4 for those players born in 2015 is full. Click here to be placed on a wait list. Click on the Yellow picture below to be redirected to our secure registration site. Please consider filling out the volunteer section as we are always in need of extra help. Teams will form mid/late April once enough coaches are confirmed and games are scheduled to start May 14th. Games will again run on Tuesdays and Thursdays starting either at 5:30 or 6:30.
To all of our amazing TBSA Soccer Families,
Thank you for registering your player. We look forward to having another great season.
Here are a few important announcements:
1) Division Directors are currently emailing and calling seeking more coaches, we would like to remind everyone that TBSA is 100% volunteer. We have a coaching need in all divisions except U10. Please we have over 310 players in the Recreation program this season and an extreme few volunteers have come forward. If you can help or combine with another family to take on a team it would be appreciated. No team splits will be conducted till we have the proper number of coaches. Division Directors names and emails can be located on our website under the appropriate age level, and at the bottom of this message. Also we are currently looking for more board members if interested let your director know. We meet approx. 6 times a year for about 1:15 each meeting to make certain we can keep this program running full steam ahead.
2) Coaches will then be meeting in the next few weeks. At the meeting, they will be getting their team rosters. Once they have their rosters, they will be able to begin contacting the players on their teams to introduce themselves, let you know your team's practice schedule, etc. So, please be patient.
3) Games are still slated to start May 14th. They will again be on Tuesdays and Thursdays. All scheduled times including picture dates will be posted on our Website and on the SportsEngine App after team splits are conducted.
4)If a cancellation is necessary due to field conditions or weather we will first announce it through this system, then our facebook and Instagram accounts. Please be prepared to play and do not message us about cancellations, if we cancel-we announce it.
5)We still have just a couple of Late Registration roster spots available for players with birth years 2005,06,07,08,09,12,13, 14 If you know of anyone.
6) Once again as they become available You will be able locate Game schedules, Picture Information, Team Rosters, and an email link to your Division Director on our website under the Rec Tab and your players appropriate age group . Also in that same area you can locate the current Laws of the game, and information regarding the rules for each age division. We also invite you to get familiar with the rest of our website as we have several training videos, coaching videos, practice ideas, the codes of conduct and field information listed through out.
7) Referees, coaches and players make mistakes, these are friendly games and no college scholarships will be handed out this season. Please don't interfere..
8) We are completely foul language, drug, tobacco, alcohol, and pet-free facilities. Please adhere to these rules or you will be asked to leave and not return.
We hope everyone has a fun, safe and enjoyable season.
Chris Boyk TBSA President
Andy Williams TBSA Secretary/Travel Team Coordinator
Dana Hippensteel U4 & U10 Joshua Schultz U6
Justin Christenson-Cooper U8 Matt Schuldt U14
A volunteer community organization that provides recreational soccer, and oversees the Alpena FC Travel Soccer Program in Alpena, Michigan